Journal of ongoing Chemical Research is a unique journal in many aspects. We are encouraging young scientists to write their papers by themselves. We are also publishing your small profiles to introduce you to the world.
Instructions for Authors
Please register and follow the instruction to write your manuscripts inside the online system. We have no special instructions regarding the formatings and structure of the article. The author has to input all the data required to our unique manuscript submission system. Our system will automatically format and create a pdf copy according to the format of JOCR. This also save the precious time of the writers and scientists. Regarding the submission systems, there is a video tutorial at Documentations under the 'Manuscript' card. Once the manuscript has been written in the online writing system, the manuscript must be analyzed by the automatic system. If all the requirements are fulfilled, the system will allow the author to submit; and the "Submit" button will appear. The author must suggest al least two reviewers to submit the paper.
All articles passes through the following steps to be able to publish in JOCR:
- Manuscript text written (or pasted from any other software like MS Word etc.) in the online system. The text must not contain figures and tables.
- Figures are uploaded into the online system in any suitable format (JPG, PNG, TIF etc.). While uploading, please provide the title/caption of the figure that must be appeared below the figure in the manuscript.
- Tables are uploaded into the online system by the following two procedures: 1) Table pasted from the MS Word 2), Table created in the online editor. Tables in MS Word files are not acceptable.
- References/Bibliographies are added in the online system by the following procedures: 1) Searching in the online system and adding into your library, 2) Adding manually, 3) Adding the bib format obtained from Google Scholar export citation option, 4) Adding the json file obtained form NCBI export citation option.
- If all the requirements are delivered by the author, the manuscript can be submitted.
- Editor checks the submitted manuscript. If the manuscript falls under the aim and scope of the JOCR, the editor forwards the manuscript to the suggested reviewers.
- If two reviewers suggest to reject the manuscript, the editor rejects and send the comments to the author.
- If one reviewer suggest to reject, while another major/minor revisions, the editor may send the manuscript to a third reivewer. For a manuscript to be accepted in the JOCR, at least two reviewers must suggest the acceptance.
- Once the manuscript is accepted, the online system automatically converts it to a PDF file that is sent to the author for Galley proofs.
- The manuscript is published online immediately without delay after the Galley proofs has been replied.
The JOCR has adopted a policy of double blinded reviewing system. The review process adopted by the JOCR is as follows:
- Before submission, the author must add at least two reviewers into the online system in order to see the submit button.
- The reviewers must have published at least 10 research articles in the same field in order to understand the topic.
- After the submission, if the manuscript's topic is suitable for the JOCR, the editor invites the reviewer to review within 30 days.
- The reviewer must sign in into the reviewers panel to see the manuscript.
- The reviewer see a table where each section like title, abstract, introduction, conclusion etc. are placed separately. The reviewer has to comment separately on each section.
- The reviewer must suggest one of the following: Accept, Minor Revision, Major Revision, Reject in order to submit the review.
- The editor recieves the reviewer comments and forward to the author.
- The author may re-submit the manuscript for reviewing.
Article Processing Charges
There is no charges for article submission. Charge for the each accepted article is 50 USD. We have a waiver policy for low income countries if the corresponding author is from one of the following countries:
Low-income countries: No Article Processing Charges
- Burkina Faso
- Central African Republic
- Congo, Dem. Rep.
- Sierra Leone
- South Sudan
- Syrian Arab Republic
- Yemen, Rep.
Lower-middle-income countries with GDP below $200 billion (USD): 50% Article Processing Charges
- Cabo Verde
- Congo, Rep.
- Côte d'Ivoire
- El Salvador
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Micronesia, Fed. Sts.
- Papua New Guinea
- São Tomé and Principe
- Solomon Islands
- Sri Lanka
- West Bank and Gaza
Copyright and Permissions
We are publishing articles under the Creative Commons Licence CC-BY-NC. We have no copyright forms etc. Once published, the author has the full contorl upon the copyright without restrictions.
The PDF and printed copies of the accepted and published articles are being archived at the Central Library of the Adnan Menderes University, Turkey and Islamia Collage University Library Pakistan.
Contact us: email@example.com